Our mission is to prevent, reduce and eliminate poverty, hunger and homelessness. We do this by offering immediate assistance and long-term solutions. We are a faith-based independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that does not discriminate based on gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation or lack thereof. Our services are grounded in a deep respect for the dignity inherent in each human being.
Our vision is that no one goes without…
- Hope– A message of love, support and freedom for a better tomorrow.
- Hot Meals– Food distribution to the hungry.
- Housing– Emergency/transitional shelter to the situational and chronically homeless.
- Health Services– Resources for basic human needs.
- Healing – Proven programs that lead to wholeness and self-sufficiency.
We believe that everybody and everything deserves a second chance. As a faith-based compassion ministry, we focus on the spiritual, emotional, physical, relational, occupational and financial needs of our clients. Our two-pronged approach starts with crisis intervention then bridges clients, when they are ready, into long-term services that address chronic obstacles.