Hope of the Valley Rescue Mission receives its support from caring and compassionate people like you who believe people can change given the right opportunity and resources. We are committed to giving people in need a Hand Up, not a Hand Out!
Your trust is very important to us. That’s why we take extra care in making sure your donations are used in the most efficient way possible in serving the hungry, the homeless and the poor. We follow the highest ethical standards in fundraising and financial accounting. Stanislawsky& Harrison, an outside, independent third-party accounting firm, reviews all financial practices and statements. Within our Board of Directors, we have business Executives and a Certified Public Account who partake in our Finance Committee and oversee each line item of the annual budget.
To insure the highest level of accountability and financial transparency, Hope of the Valley posts its annual IRS filing form 990. (see below)
- IRS Letter of Determination 501 (c) (3)
- 2013 Form 990 Filing with the Internal Revenue Service
- 2014 Form 990 Filing with the Internal Revenue Service
- 2015 Form 990 Filing with the Internal Revenue Service
- 2016 Form 990 Filing with the Internal Revenue Service
- 2017 Form 990 Filing with the Internal Revenue Service
Should you have any questions regarding our finances, please call 818-392-0020 and ask to speak to Rowan Vansleve.