February 24, 2020
Published by LA This Week, February 24, 2020. Anna Marcos reports on the opening of a new homeless support center in North Hollywood.
Take a look at the Grand Opening of the first Homeless Navigation Center in Los Angeles. This Center, located in North Hollywood and run by Hope of the Valley, will offer services such as restrooms, storage, and counseling services to individuals until they can be placed into housing.
- Community Room at North Hollywood homeless shelter named for Alex and Jean Trebek
- Los Angeles Daily News: Sheltering the Homeless, New NoHo Bridge Shelter
- Hope of the Valley in the News: New NoHo 85-Bed Bridge Housing Shelter
- TMZ Breaking News: Alex Trebek–$500K to Combat Homeless Crisis
- CEO Ken Craft Speaks Out About Civil Unrest